The IPAG Business School, South Champagne Business School, Rice University, Telfer School of Management - University of Ottawa, University of Padova, University of Nice Sophia Antipolis and University of Bern are proud to announce the 10th International Research Meeting in Business and Management (#IRMBAM-2019) that will take place on 8-10 July 2019 in Nice.
- Track 1: Accounting/Financial Accounting
- Track 2: Banking, Insurance and Finance
- Track 3: Entrepreneurship
- Track 4: Strategic Management
- Track 5: Marketing
- Track 6: Law and Management
- Track 7: Operations, Supply Chain Management and Circular Economy
- Track 8: Organisational Behavior, Communication and Information Systems
- Track 9: Management and Economics Issues in the Public Sector (and non-profit)
- Track 10: Theoretical and Applied Economics
- Track 11: Technology and Innovation Management
- Track 12: Geopolitics. More...