- They’re accessible... each microcredential takes place 100% online.
- They’re fast... you can earn academic credits with a microcredential in a matter of weeks.
- They’re prestigious... led by top academic institutions... or blue-chip employers.
- They’re specialised... to identify skills gaps in specific industries.
- They’re global... learning as part of a worldwide community.
And I have to say, all that's.... way over the top. It makes it soiund like you could have gotten your PhD in a few months from your living room if only it was taught using microcredentials. But microcredentials aren't - can't be - the equivalent of traditional credentials. More...