19 novembre 2016

European Higher Education Area (EHEA) - Frequently asked questions

Logo of the Bologna ProcessI want to study in country X, how can I find out if my degree will be recognised?
For general information on the recognition of qualifications read our introduction on recognition. To find out if a qualification you have or intend to get is recognised, please contact the national information centre of your home country or the country where you would like to study or work. A full list of national information centres can be found on the ENIC-NARIC website. More...

Posté par : pcassuto à - - Permalien [#]