University Business Magazine logoSubmitted by Stefanie Botelho. In 2010, just 15% of college students could be considered “traditional.” The other 85% is comprised of a diverse group of student sub-populations, all with their own struggles and goals that rarely map directly to the concerns we’ve grown to associate with the majority of college students. More...