n i direct government servicesAs well as traditional A levels, there are other qualifications that can get you into higher education. Universities and colleges may also take your work experience into account.
Part-time courses and Foundation degrees
For part-time courses, check the university or college prospectus - most are now available online. The UCAS website gives details of part-time and full-time Foundation degrees.