Whether you have just left school or no matter what stage you are at in life, you can enter into further education or higher education.
There are numerous opportunities available; either:

  • full-time or part-time courses
  • vocational
  • recreational
  • degree level

Possible financial help
Alternatively, if you decide to stay on at school or go to college you may be able to get an Education Maintenance Allowance (EMA).

Information on the departmental website
Departmental information on the DEL corporate website in respect of Higher Education and Further Education.