By Stephen Downes - Stephen's Web. Hits & thoughts ain't evidence. Martin Weller. As Martin Weller summarizes, "The impact map (http://oermap.org/) has been developed largely by Rob Farrow and Martin Hawksey, and features lots of Hawksey-goodness. You can do the following on the map:
- Look at evidence for any one of our 11 hypotheses (eg. for hypothesis A regarding performance)
- Look at the flow of evidence
- Examine evidence by country
- Filter evidence by sector, polarity, hypothesis, country
- Explore the map for OER policies (a work in progress)."
This is more than I was expecting from the OER mapping project, so I'm pleasantly surprised. More...