17th & 18th April, 2013 Star Room, Darling Harbour, Sydney, www.accesstohighered.com.
Driving participation in higher education
Given the upcoming revision of university mission based compacts, this conference will provide a timely opportunity to optimise your access and enrolment strategies.
In order to meet the federal government’s equity and participation targets, it is vital to re-evaluate the ways that new student populations can gain access to higher education.
Customising recruitment, selection and enrolment processes to improve and widen access, is critical.
Benefits of attending:
- Structure pathways for new student populations
- Strengthen your outreach & recruitment strategies
- Develop methods to target distinct student groups
- Improve your selection & enrolment processes
Featuring expert analysis from:
- Jon Beard Director Undergraduate Recruitment & Head of Admissions Office, University of Cambridge
- Emeritus Professor Steven Schwartz Former Vice-Chancellor, Macquarie University
- Professor Richard James Pro Vice-Chancellor Equity & Student Engagement, University of Melbourne
- Professor Steven Larkin Pro Vice-Chancellor of Indigenous Leadership, Charles Darwin University.