External notice of vacancy
The Governing Board of Cedefop invites applications for the post of Director (Grade AD 14 temporary contract pursuant to Article 2a of the Conditions of employment of other servants).
Applications sent by door to door courier service must be delivered before 16.30 on 25 January 2013.
Mandatory application form Cedefop/2012/08/AD - Director (in English only).
The full vacancy notice can be found below in all official EU languages.
BG ОБЯВЛЕНИЕ ЗА СВОБОДНА ДЛЪЖНОСТ — ДИРЕКТОР (93.50 Kb)
CS OZNÁMENÍ O VOLNÉM MÍSTĚ ŘEDITELE (90.50 Kb)
- MEDDELELSE OM LEDIG STILLING SOM DIREKTØR (79.00 Kb)
- STELLENAUSSCHREIBUNG: DIREKTOR (82.50 Kb)
- ΠΡΟΚΗΡΥΞΗ ΘΕΣΗΣ ΔΙΕΥΘΥΝΤΗ (123.50 Kb)
- VACANCY NOTICE FOR A DIRECTOR (90.50 Kb)
- CONVOCATORIA PARA EL PUESTO DE DIRECTOR (87.00 Kb)
- DIREKTORI VABA AMETIKOHA TEADE (73.00 Kb)
- JOHTAJAN TOIMEA KOSKEVA HAKUILMOITUS (70.00 Kb)
- AVIS DE VACANCE POUR UN POSTE DE DIRECTEUR / DIRECTRICE (140.50 Kb)
- FÓGRA FOLÚNTAIS LE HAGHAIDH POST STIÚRTHÓRA (84.50 Kb)
- PÁLYÁZATI FELHÍVÁS IGAZGATÓI POZÍCIÓRA (96.00 Kb)
- AVVISO DI POSTO VACANTE DI DIRETTORE (78.50 Kb)
- SKELBIMAS APIE LAISVĄ DARBO VIETĄ DIREKTORIAUS PAREIGOMS UŽIMTI (95.50 Kb)
- PAZIŅOJUMS PAR DIREKTORA AMATA VAKANCI (96.50 Kb)
- AVVIŻ TA’ POST BATTAL GĦAL DIRETTUR (56.80 Kb)
- KENNISGEVING VAN EEN VACATURE VOOR DE FUNCTIE VAN DIRECTEUR (108.00 Kb)
- OGŁOSZENIE O NABORZE NA STANOWISKO DYREKTORA (108.50 Kb)
- ANÚNCIO DE ABERTURA DE VAGA PARA O LUGAR DE DIRETOR (107.50 Kb)
- ANUNŢ PENTRU POSTUL VACANT DE DIRECTOR (119.00 Kb)
- OZNÁMENIE O VOĽNOM PRACOVNOM MIESTE NA FUNKCIU RIADITEĽA (86.00 Kb)
- OBJAVA PROSTEGA DELOVNEGA MESTA DIREKTORJA (109.00 Kb)
- MEDDELANDE OM LEDIG TJÄNST SOM DIREKTÖR (74.50 Kb)
Standards of apprenticeships should be raised to stop them being seen as “second class” in relation to a conventional three-year degree, it is recommended.
The review – led by entrepreneur Doug Richard – said the previous Government’s target to push half of school leavers into university had resulted in an “unthinking collective belief” that a degree “offers an indication of greater capability which it does not, in fact, confer”.
He said that a successful overhaul of the system should be made to enable 18-year-olds to turn down “a place at Oxbridge to take up an apprenticeship if that is the right path for them”.
The study – jointly commissioned by the Department for Education and Department for Business – recommended the introduction of new standards for each industry to clearly define the goals of an apprenticeship programme. Read more...
One of the greatest strengths of the higher education world is its diversity - and this shone through in a competition asking filmmakers to describe what it is that makes their institution world class.
The competition, set up to mark the launch of the 2012-13 Times Higher Education World University Rankings on 3 October 2012, attracted dozens of entries from all around the world. Some 14 videos which made the final long-list represented institutions in Australia, Canada, China, Estonia, Germany, Hong Kong, the Netherlands, Singapore, South Africa, the US and UK.
The videos, which were restricted to just ten seconds, had collectively accumulated almost 25,000 views on the video sharing website You Tube as Times Higher Education went to press. Read more...
pcassuto | 01 décembre, 2012 00:32