Following the successful events on income diversification and full costing for universities, EUA will organise its first Funding Forum in 2012. The Forum will provide an inclusive platform to debate and share experiences related to funding in higher education. Participants and contributors to the Forum will seek to define the key conditions that make funding systems sustainable and identify best practice to achieve this goal. The outcomes of the Forum will also provide the European institutions as well as national and regional public authorities with the views of the sector.
The Forum will:
- provide a space for dialogue for the European “higher education funding” community, including all relevant stakeholders
- disseminate the latest work and studies on higher education funding
- organise structured discussions and exchanges on the topic of financial sustainability
- establish relevant, peer-to-peer networks for the participants
- raise awareness of the necessary changes in higher education funding, promoting structured and comprehensive approaches to funding reforms and their implementation in diverse higher education systems
- promote best practice for successful implementation of funding reforms
- generate conclusions and recommendations that will provide useful information for the further design of the higher education funding policy agenda at European, national and regional levels.
Please view the Call for Contributions here. Please note that the deadline to submit papers is extended to 28 February 2012. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.