1. to present non-formal education as a system that ensures the lifelong development of social, civic, professional skills and creative abilities of a person;
2. to present a variety of programs (for youth, elderly people, rural residents, people with disabilities, families, women, men, professional groups, non-governmental organizations, etc.).
3. to promote exchange of experiences and establishment of partnership relations;
4. to discuss trends and strategies of the development of non-formal education as an instrument for the improvement of quality of life in Belarus and abroad.
1. Requirements and order of the society and state for non-formal education name of participant
2. Lifelong learning: legal ensuring and financing name of participant
3. International cooperation: challenges and prospects name of participant
4. Innovations and technologies in non-formal education name of participant
5. Climate change: new challenges for education
During three Festival days the following activities will take place:
* presentation of the variety of educational programs and projects;
* master classes performed by the best educators;
* creative contests;
* discussions on topical issues of development of non-formal education in our country and abroad;
* interesting cultural program;
* meeting potential partners for realization of your own initiatives.
Special issue of non-formal education magazine «Adukatar» will be published before the Festival. It will contain main papers, reports and presentations, planned for plenary meetings, sections, round tables and workshops. Please, provide papers in electronic form before the 10th of September, 2010 via e-mail email@example.com.
Please, send your e-APPLICATION FORM by this link.