In recent years universities have seen a significant increase in the exchange of students and staff across international boundaries.
This intensive one week programme is designed for senior managers and leaders from higher education Institutions from across the world. It will take place at The University of Nottingham’s campus in Ningbo, China, an extremely successful research-led UK university with an excellent reputation for global leadership and management.
The University of Nottingham Ningbo, China is the first Sino-Foreign University in China with approval from the Chinese Ministry of Education. It is run by The University of Nottingham UK with cooperation from Zhejiang Wanli Education Group-University.
During the week-long programme a selection of the following will be covered in lecture, workshop and seminar sessions:
* developing university strategy
* different approaches to internationalisation
* effective financial management
* development and fundraising
* capital planning
* building research capacity
* leadership in an international context
* quality, ratings and rankings
* international partnership
* leading innovation in teaching and learning
* marketing on the global stage
* global governance. Download the leaflet.