* Will Academic Globalization emerge as part of the Globalization Phenomenon?
* Will Academic Globalization serve as a catalyst for General Globalization Phenomena? Will it be the inverse way? Will it be both ways catalyzing each other in a positive feedback loop?
* Are Academic Internationalization and/or Transnational Education parts of the forces driving and accelerating Academic Globalization? Are they in opposite and dialectical relationships with each other?
* How strongly related are Academic Globalization and the Knowledge Society?
* What kind relationships exist among Academic Globalization, Information and Communications Technology and the Knowledge Economy?
* How is the Globalization Phenomenon transforming academic objectives and activities?
Questions like these require multi-cultural, multi-disciplinary and multi-epistemological perspectives, so they can serve as input for integrative research, studies and approaches for a better understanding of what is or what might be the opportunities and threats/uncertainties, as well as the strengths and weaknesses of present trends in Academic Globalization and how this trend might be re-oriented for better and more desirable results.