In Focus: Mergers in Higher Education:
- Merger of universities – A Swedish bottom-up initiative, by Agneta Ch. Bladh, Sweden
- Institutional Mergers in Chinese Higher Education: An Arranged Marriage?, by Rui Yang, China
- M&A: Markets and Academy, by Julio Durand, Argentina
- Three's a crowd - an Australian university merger, by Rhonda Hawkins, Australia
- Institutional Mergers in South Africa, by Martin Hall, South Africa
- Educational mergers in Flanders, by Ann Verreth, Rosette S’Jegers and Robert Hoogewijs, Belgium
- Merging finances to enhance research capacity: French and German initiatives.
IAU Horizons is available in paper format both in English and French and electronically in the Archives section. An overview of topics covered and articles published can be found there.